How to correctly charge an electric car?
People who often ride electric cars should have a deep understanding。 For example, during the process of riding an electric car, there is insufficient power, and there is no charging station nearby。 Even if it encounters a fast charging station, it can take a very short time to fully charge, but the long-term use of the fast charging station damages the battery very much。 Then the problem is coming。 How do you charge the electric car when it is charging?
Electric vehicle charging principle
1. The smaller the discharge depth of the battery is used each time (the shorter the distance), the longer the battery life will be. Usually, you should develop a good habit of using it with you. The battery is always kept fully charged.
2, charging time should be different according to the length of the mileage: the longer the distance, the charging time is long, and vice versa, the charging time is controlled 4 ~ 10h, not long time charging.
3. When the battery needs to be placed for a long time, it must be fully charged first, usually once every month.
4, large current discharge has a certain damage to the battery, so use the pedals to assist in starting, uphill, weight, and top wind.
5. When charging, use the prepared charger and place it in a cool and ventilated place to avoid high temperature and humidity. Do not let water enter the charger to prevent electric shock.
Electric car charging details
The charger mode is now in three-stage charging mode, and the three-stage charging mode includes:
(1) The first stage is constant current limiting, such as charging 4812 battery, the current value is generally 1.8A, and the voltage limiting value is 59.2V.
(2) The second stage is constant voltage current limiting. When the current drops to the value of the flashing lamp, the current value is changed to the next step. The constant voltage is limited to 1.8A at 59.2V, and the current is reduced to 0.25A.
(3) The third stage is turbulent floating charge, also called maintenance charge, floating charge voltage 55.2V current limit 0.25A, this stage is generally 2~3 hours after power off.
When 100% runs out of electricity, the general charging time will be 8~10 hours, not more than 12 hours (the battery life will be affected). Of course, it is not recommended to use up the electricity every time. Generally, it is recommended to use electricity. Charging is carried out at around 70%, and the charging time is generally 6-8 hours. The recommended charging for electric vehicles is as follows:
When the electricity consumption is 10% per day, it can be charged once a week;
When the electricity consumption is 20% per day, it can be charged once every three days;
When the daily electricity consumption is 30%, it can be charged once every two days;
When the daily electricity consumption is above 40%, it can be charged once a day to control the charging time, usually around 6 hours.
Electric vehicle charging precautions
1. Do not use a brand-name charger to charge the battery. The electronic components of the brand-name charger are basically made of inferior materials, which are easy to damage. The problem that often occurs is that the battery does not turn after the battery is fully charged. The charging current cannot be adjusted according to the current of the battery, resulting in a large number of batteries being overcharged. The battery will be charged.
2, the charger must be dedicated to the car, do not mix. Different brands and different types of electric vehicles, the charger is naturally different, can not be universal, the correct way is the special car charger, do not mix, because the charger charging voltage and current do not match, it will cause damage to the battery.
3. Do not use the fast charging station to charge the battery. Nowadays, many cities have a large number of fast charging stations distributed on the one hand, which brings convenience to electric vehicle users. On the other hand, high-current charging of fast charging stations leads to serious decarburization and dehydration of batteries, and long-term use is also an important cause of battery charging.
4. When the electric car is fully charged, the plug should be unplugged in time.
5, do not pull the wire to charge. Don't charge the wires in the carport, you must use a fixed socket, preferably a one.
6, do not charge all night. Generally, it can be fully charged in six or seven hours, continuous charging for more than 12 hours, or the charger is unqualified, which can easily lead to short circuit and spark.