Fourteen practical tips for prolonging cell phone battery life
How to prolong the battery life of mobile phone? What are the tips for prolonging the battery life of mobile phones? If the user wants to extend the effective use time of the battery, in addition to the quality of the charger, the correct charging method is also essential, because the poor quality charger or the wrong charging method will affect the use time and cycle life of the battery. Here are some tips about extending the life of the mobile phone charging battery that the author sorted out:
1. Please use the charger of the original factory or well-known brand. The lithium battery should use a special charger for lithium battery, and follow the instructions, otherwise the battery will be damaged or even dangerous.
2. If the newly purchased cell phone battery is lithium ion, the first three to five charges are generally referred to as the adjustment period, which should be charged for more than 14 hours to ensure the full activation of lithium ion. Lithium-ion battery has no memory effect, but it has strong flexibility. It should be fully activated to ensure the best performance in the future.
3。 Before the battery leaves the factory, the manufacturer has carried out activation treatment and precharge, so the battery has residual power。 A friend said that the battery is charged according to the adjustment period, and the standby is still seriously insufficient。 Assuming that the battery is a genuine battery, in this case, the adjustment period should be extended for another 3-5 times of full charge and discharge。
4. Before charging, the lithium battery does not need to be discharged specially. Improper discharge will damage the battery. When charging, try to use slow charging to reduce the fast charging mode; the time should not exceed 24 hours. After three to five complete charge discharge cycles, the chemical substances inside the battery will be all "activated" to achieve the best use effect.
5. Some automatic intelligent fast chargers are only 90% full when the indicator light changes. The charger will automatically change to fill the battery with slow charging. It is better to use the battery after it is fully charged, otherwise the service time will be shortened.
6. Many users often leave the mobile phone on when charging, which will easily damage the service life of the mobile phone, because in the process of charging, the circuit board of the mobile phone will heat up, at this time, if there is a foreign phone, it may generate instantaneous return current, causing damage to the internal parts of the mobile phone.
7。 The battery life depends on the number of times of repeated charging and discharging, so it is necessary to avoid charging when the battery has surplus electricity, which will shorten the battery life。 When the mobile phone is shut down for more than 7 days, the battery of the mobile phone should be discharged completely first, and then it can be used after it is fully charged。
8。 Mobile phone batteries are self discharging。 When not in use, NiMH batteries will discharge at about 1% of the remaining capacity every day, and lithium batteries will discharge at 0。2% ~ 0。3% every day。 When charging the battery, try to use a special socket instead of sharing the charger with the TV and other household appliances。
9. Although the mobile phone is within the network coverage area, when the mobile phone is powered off and charged, the mobile phone can no longer accept and make calls. At this time, the mobile phone can be transferred to the nearby fixed phone by using the mobile phone's non passable transfer function to prevent the loss of incoming calls. This method is also applicable when the mobile phone is not in the network coverage area or the signal is weak and cannot be connected temporarily.
10. Do not expose the battery to high temperature or severe cold. For example, when it is in the dog days, do not put the mobile phone in the car to withstand the sun exposure; or take it to the air conditioning room and put it in the place where the air conditioner blows directly. When charging, it's normal for the battery to be a little hot, but it can't be "tormented" by high temperature. To avoid this, it's best to charge at room temperature and don't cover anything on your phone.
11. Before charging, the nickel cadmium (NiCd) battery must be completely dead, and after recharging, the battery must be fully charged.
12. If the cell phone battery is left unused for a long time, it is better to apply to the cell phone maintenance department for a live treatment of the battery, or use a DC constant voltage device to adjust the voltage to 5-6v and the current to 500-600ma to connect the battery in reverse. Note: one touch release, repeat for three times at most. After this treatment, use the original charger for "adjustment period" charging.
13. The longer the charging time is, the better. When the battery without protection circuit is full, the charging shall be stopped, otherwise the performance of the battery will be affected by heating or overheating.
14。 Special charger must be selected for lithium-ion battery, otherwise it may not reach saturation state and affect its performance。 After charging, avoid placing it on the charger for more than 12 hours, and separate the battery from the mobile phone when it is not used for a long time
The above 14 point method of mobile phone charging has been proved to be effective in prolonging the battery life of mobile phone. You can try it if you need friends, which saves money and resources.